Railroad Traffic Control Trainee
Office/Report to location is in Lexington, SC.
Work will be along the East Coast installing temporary traffic control detours.
- · Must be flexible
- · Must be able to travel (weeks/months away from home)
- · Hours/Days vary
- · Starting pay is $11/hour ($12/hour after 90 days and certification)
- · Position temporary work zones utilizing warning signs, traffic cones, etc. according to standards
- · Load/unload work zone equipment to/from the company vehicle
- · Setup detours and keep in contact with the Contractor
- · Complete required paperwork
- · Keep vehicle clean/orderly, informing management of safety concerns or vehicle problems
- · Comply with company policies, procedures, and safety requirements
- · High school diploma/GED
- · Must possess a valid class D driver's license and maintain an acceptable driving record
- · Ability to pass background check and pre-employment DOT physicals/drug screens
- · Ability to lift and carry objects weighing up to 40lbs
- · Work environments will vary, ability to tolerate weather conditions; rain, snow, extreme temperatures, exposure to dust, dirt, loud noises, etc.
- · Long term out of town travel
- · Training is offered to maintain high safety standards and provide advancement opportunities.
- · Competitive Wages
- · Medical, Dental, Vision, and company-contributing IRA program
- · Daily Lodging paid for by company
- · Daily Per Diem
Please contact Susie Snipes if interested, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Operations Manager position is responsible for developing relationships with customers and growing accounts in their assigned territory throughout South Carolina, in particular, through the promotion and selling of the company's products and services to customers within the assigned territory. Customers will exist in government, commercial, industrial, and educational enterprises that require traffic control, traffic safety, traffic direction and related equipment and services.Position will be based in Columbia or Greenville, South Carolina.Salary commensurate with experience and proven success.Benefits including health, vision and dental included as well as 401(k) with match.
*Conduct phone calls, emails, and personal visits to customers and prospects to promote, sell, and rent products and services in territory.
*Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
*Follow-up with customers.
*Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
*Ability to manage crews and equipment in remote locations to meet and exceed customer expectations.
*Ability to solve problems quickly and successfully, exercise independent judgement.
*Plan and schedule multiple projects in a cost effective and efficient manner.
*Oversee safety and compliance aspects of the work being performed.
*Excellent Time management and organizational skills.
*Traffic Control industry experienced preferred
*Excellent verbal and written communications skills
*Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
Contact: Mr. Jeff Foose, VP Operations email@example.com