Gain a competitive edge by becoming ATSSA certified. ATSSA is the leading certification and training organization for road, traffic, and highway professionals. For more than three decades we have provided quality road safety training and certification solutions. After completing one of our high-level safety training courses, take the next step in your career by adding an ATSSA certification designation.
*Certification is included with this course; no application necessary.
We are committed to providing the best possible educational experience. Our safety and work zone training courses are designed around real-world challenges and incorporate tools and exercises that transfer learned skills to the daily work environment.
Benefits to Your Company
- Promotes industry professionalism and excellence
- Helps reduce corporate liability
- Provides compliance with state mandates
- Helps reduce employee turnover and improve morale
- Contributes to increased innovation and cost savings
- Promotes your company’s commitment to safety within your community
Benefits to You
- Reflects commitment and dedication to safety
- Improves career opportunities
- Enhances marketability and competitive advantages
- Establishes industry recognition and professional credentials
The Certification Process
In order to be
certified, you will need to meet the following criteria to receive a
designation through the ATSSA Certification Board:
- Complete the training course(s) associated with the certification you are pursuing.
- Successfully pass, with a grade of 80% or better, the final examination offered at the completion of the training course(s).
for the designation by completing the certification application,
providing the names of two references familiar with your work history,
and returning the application to ATSSA with the appropriate
certification application fee.
ATSSA reviews and verifies your application, training and work experience.
Upon validation of the application and work experience, and approval
by the ATSSA Certification Board, you will receive certification, which
is valid for up to four (4) years.
- Certification Application Fees
$109 for ATSSA members
$130 for non-members